For all new and returning Okotoks BMX members, club registration is being processed for the 2020 season. Cost per rider for the season is $100. All riders must obtain a 2020 Alberta Bicycle License to ride on our track, which is available online through the Alberta Bicycle Association. Steps on how to obtain club membership and order a license online are detailed below.
Riders must have both an UCI licence from the Alberta Bicycle Association and an current Club Membership to race.
Purchase a General Okotoks BMX Club Membership:
- Complete the Okotoks BMX Registration Form
- Complete the Okotoks BMX Volunteer Form
- Complete the Okotoks BMX Code of Conduct Form
- Bring all completed forms, a cheque/credit card along with a volunteer cheque to an upcoming club event. See our calendar for upcoming registration opportunities or information nights. A $200/$400 volunteer deposit via cheque or debit will be required at time of registration in order for paperwork to be processed. If families complete their volunteer requirements for the season, they get their deposit back.
Families with multiple riders
Any family with 3 or more riders will receive a discount on the club membership fees. The first 2 riders are full price and every rider thereafter will be 1/2 price.
Riders racing more than 1 class
Any rider racing both 20″ and Cruiser will receive a discount. Your 20″ membership will be full price and your Cruiser membership will be 1/2 price.
Order an Alberta Bicycle Association (ABA) License:
- Visit the ABA website Membership page and learn about a race or general license.
- Identify which type of License you will require via the ABA Racing page
- When prompted, select the “BMX Challenge Class” and select “Okotoks BMX” as your home track.
- And then find the online registration link on the Licencing page which will take you to the Zone4 registration system.