For all new and returning Okotoks BMX members, club registration is being processed for the 2018 season. All riders must obtain a 2018 Alberta Bicycle License to ride on our track, which is available online through the Alberta Bicycle Association. Steps on how to obtain club membership and order a license online are detailed below.
Riders must have both an UCI licence from the Alberta Bicycle Association and an current Club Membership to race.
Purchase a General Okotoks BMX Club Membership:
- Complete the Okotoks BMX Registration Form
- Complete the Okotoks BMX Volunteer Form
- Bring both completed forms, a cheque/credit card along with a volunteer cheque to an upcoming club event. See our calendar for upcoming registration opportunities or information nights.
Families with multiple riders
Any family with 3 or more riders will receive a discount on the club membership fees. The first 2 riders are full price and every rider thereafter will be 1/2 price.
Riders racing more than 1 class
Any rider racing both 20″ and Cruiser will receive a discount. Your 20″ membership will be full price and your Cruiser membership will be 1/2 price.
Order an Alberta Bicycle Association (ABA) License:
- Visit the ABA website Membership page and learn about a race or general license.
- Identify which type of License you will require via the ABA Racing page
- When prompted, select the “BMX Challenge Class” and select “Okotoks BMX” as your home track.
- And then find the online registration link on the Licencing page which will take you to the Zone4 registration system.